Re: "The connection to your peer has been lost" H2H connection issues

by BiggBang77

Original Post

Re: Connection to peer has been lost

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me. Was winning a draft champions game by 14 points with a minute left and running out clock. game is over but the servers disconnected; my internet is completely 100% stable, yet when it comes back online it gives me the loss? Not fair at all.

Message 71 of 85 (1,289 Views)

Community Manager

@MiniMen92 @lightworkerseven

There was a very brief issue around the time of your posts here. You should be able to play at this time.

barry.png
Message 72 of 85 (1,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me consistently for the past two nights...what gives?  My bud and I are trying to get our connected franchise matchup in and it's not allowing us to complete it.

Message 73 of 85 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SERIOUSLY WTF.  It is my birthday and I just want to play a few games of madden this weekend and I lose like 5 games due to disconnection.  It never gives me a win.  This has never happened to me before yesterday.  

Message 74 of 85 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing is happening to me during the pas 7 days. Nothing has changed in my environment. I've played over 150 mut h2h games with no problem before this recent string of disconnects.

Help
Message 75 of 85 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

happens to me just as much as it does to you. If you get it fig out let me know

Message 76 of 85 (1,214 Views)

★★ Novice
Any fix for this problem yet?? Never had a problem until the last Madden update. Now can't play a full h2h game
Message 77 of 85 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. Literally can't get through a single mut h2h match. Get disconnected in every.single.one. Get awarded loses for all of them too. Is there a fix yet? This is amazing
Message 78 of 85 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any help?

Message 79 of 85 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happen to me also and I could be winning game in ultimate team and it gets recorded as a lost this is BS and aggravating
Message 80 of 85 (1,009 Views)