Connection to peer has been lost

by SmileyGotYou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to peer has been lost

★★ Novice

Help! PS4 is telling me I have 37.4 Mbps download speed.  When I attempt to play H2H online the "Connection to your peer has been lost" message appears.  This happens even before im able to select the kick play.

Any ideas or thoughts?  I did not have this issue with Madden 16.

Message 9 of 85 (15,857 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to peer has been lost

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Ryukyu_King@SmileyGotYou@badatti2ude@maddenuniversity@UNCLEPEYTON

We are currently investigating a couple of situations where connection loss and desyncing can occur. We will provide any new info on this as it becomes available.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 50 of 85 (21,412 Views)

All Replies

Help!?

★★ Novice

So Im barely able to connect to the servers and I am pretty sure it is the servers being crowded.

Do you have to have like the best internet ever to be able to stay connected at this stage of madden, or is anyone with decent internet able to connect just fine?

Message 1 of 85 (15,848 Views)

Re: Help!?

★★★ Newbie

me too, i get connection to your peer has been lost right around the opening kickoff, very frustrating 

Message 2 of 85 (15,835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have been getting the same message every since i got the game. I have 10 loses in a row because i have lost connection to my peer. 

Message 3 of 85 (15,819 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i upgraded my internet, got a new router and i got a new Madden 17 and none of it helps the problem!! I have spoken with the ea.help people on the phone more than i spoke to my wife yesterday!

Message 4 of 85 (15,818 Views)

Coneccion issues

★ Novice
Been playing online and the same thing happen ea disconecting peer is out so i been playing seconds and then the conexcion just quits i try everything still have the same issue
Message 5 of 85 (15,820 Views)

Disconnecting EVERY game with END GAME screen.

HELP!!!  I'm getting disconnected in every online game.  I've attempted to play more than 20 games, but I receive the END GAME screen before getting to the kickoff in every game except two.  Of the two, one I was able to play thru to the 3rd quarter before my opponent quit and the other gave the END GAME screen immediately following the opening kickoff.   I have literally seen END GAME in every attempt to play Madden online. 

I've tried everything I can think of...  using a default playbook, changing the skill level, changing to the default camera, rebooting my PS4, rebooting the router, forwarding ports, everything...

Right now I'm downloading the game again from the Playstation Store.hoping there is some corruption in the application that will remedy itself... 

PLEASE HELP! 

I record all my games and have included a picture of a typical experience.

Thanks in advance,

Timothy N. Turner

Founder

MaddenUniversity.com

Message 6 of 85 (15,843 Views)

Re: Disconnecting EVERY game with END GAME screen.

Update:  After downloading the game again from the PlayStation store I'm still being disconnected from every game... 

I just deleted all of the Madden 17 profiles, playbooks, tuning data, etc with the hope that it might be the cause. 

Please help!!

Message 7 of 85 (15,826 Views)

Re: Disconnecting EVERY game with END GAME screen.

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.

Message 8 of 85 (15,811 Views)

Re: Connection to peer has been lost

★★★ Novice

I am playing on Xbone and have had the same problem and my internet speeds are great. I have lost so many seasons in MUT and Draft Champions because of this, and you're the first person I've found having the same issue.

Message 10 of 85 (15,816 Views)