Connection Issues

by LetMeWin3456

Original Post

Connection Issues

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me and I have tried everything to fix this but no luck. Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 11 (1,268 Views)

Re: Connection Issues

★★★ Guide
Hello, delete the #NFSNL cache and reinstall the game. Make sure you have the latest version of android or ios in your device. Have you tried to connect via WIFI or SIM data connection?
Message 2 of 11 (1,221 Views)

★★ Novice

IPad, latest iOS, powered off and on iPad, deleted and re-added game. 2 different Wifi networks and tethered to my iPhone.

none of that changed. Still get "no network" with the E003 code.

Message 3 of 11 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, have deleted and reinstalled the app on iOS. Network is not the issue, I'm online with a 70Mbps connection. 

Message 4 of 11 (1,167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm Having this problem too,reinstanlled  it But nothing,still the same problem.What to do?????????

Message 5 of 11 (1,128 Views)

Connectivity issues

★★★ Newbie

Pls has anyone found a solution to the E003 error problem....I've been unable to access my game for 4 days now

Message 6 of 11 (1,070 Views)

★★ Novice

Further to that. I have installed on my iPhone and no issues. But still no joy with my iPad.

Message 7 of 11 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, also with my ipad mini 4.

What about our Daily gold, Black rival, blueprints, who would be responsible for them?

I found this problem is showing in at least 5 posts. But none of them gets resolved.

Disappointed.

Message 8 of 11 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue reported in a different thread.  Very frustrtating.  I even submitted a reported issue through EA, got a Fire Monkeys  "Ticket Number" , yet my profile says no  cases with EA.

Message 9 of 11 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Guide
Make a backup of the most important data on your Ipad. Make a factory reset. "Formatting." Download the latest updates from your Ipad and download the latest version of #NFSNL.
Message 10 of 11 (962 Views)