Connection Issues

by TBro8224

Original Post

Re: Connection Issue [POST HERE]

★★★ Newbie

ISP: Time Warner Cable

Platform: PS4

Issue solved by: I got in once after resetting, but haven't managed to get into the game since I was kicked off.

Country / region: USA

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: yes

Time issue happened: 2130 CST

Message 71 of 139 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ISP: Time Warner Cable

Platform: PS4

Issue solved by: Has NOT been solved

Country / region: USA

I have PS+ or XB Live Gold: yes

Time issue happened: 2130 Central Standard TIme

Message 72 of 139 (1,553 Views)

Re: CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★ Novice
It's been 3 days now this is such a joke fix soon or I am returning the game I didn't spend 90$ for a broken game

Also with Rogers in Ontario on ps4 with ps+
Message 73 of 139 (1,516 Views)

Re: Connection Issues? [POST HERE]

★★★★★ Novice

isp : KPN
console : ps4

nat type : 2 

static ip : yes

DMZ: yes

ports nfs : open

ports EA : open

dns servers :8.8.8.8
tryed some others diddnt help
Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222
Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

rebuild on database ps4 : yes 

digital copy : yes + digital deluxe content
redownloaded the game + content

stil gets me the error 00000064

Message 74 of 139 (1,507 Views)

Re: Connection to server lost

★★★ Newbie

same here paid 79 fot the digital deluxe pre order and it stops at the black controller picture screen

Message 75 of 139 (1,504 Views)

Re: Connection Issues? [POST HERE]

★★★ Newbie

Is this company still giving everyone the typical bend over and grab my ankles because they don't care statement of "try the trouble shooting protocol?? I Really am getting sick of spending my hard earned money on products that come from this company that just dont work from day one!! think of it as if I were to buy a chair and put it in my house and the chair tell me no you cant sit on me for 5 days, because I have some technical issues that need to be resolved before I am functional. I'd be PIS*ED, just like I am with yet another EA product. I wish that i could just boycott the brand entirely but they have there hand in just about every, Studio, Developer, and Production Company in the Gaming World. PLEASE OH PLEASE FIX THIS Standard smile

Message 76 of 139 (1,489 Views)

Re: Connection to server lost

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too and really starting to drive me nuts. Please tell me somebody at EA sports has half a brain. Or atleast enough sense to answer our question.
Message 77 of 139 (1,465 Views)

Re: Connection Issue!

★★★ Newbie

same..... and been restarting my game, closed the applications, says "no updates available" and it keeps saying cannot find server. please try again" i want to know if this is lizards squads doing .... but im not sure. i was told that lizards squad was saying something about hacking bo3 in twitter etc. once again... i am not sure if this is their doing but i think it is.

Message 78 of 139 (1,449 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I had tried playing the game, however when I press play for some reason it begins to load and then my "connection to server has been lost." I think this is ridiculous, other than the port forwarding solution I have tried everything, I shouldn't have to do that especially if I have 50 down and 6up speeds along with wired connection and NAT 2. When playing rivals I never experienced this issue, can you please solve this issue or reply back. I am really losing my patience when it comes to EA produced games (Battlefield 4). After the Driveclub disaster I really want to play a car game badly.

Thank You.

Message 79 of 139 (1,436 Views)

connection lost again and again

★★★ Newbie

I get the same error

tried setting up my connection all over again and rebooting the game, doesn't do any good

been trying to launch this game for the past 3 days and all I get is an error message

come on EA, you can do better than that Teeth bared

Message 80 of 139 (1,350 Views)