Connection Issues

by TBro8224

Original Post

Re: Connection Issue!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Rusty_Saint @TBro8224 @RacingBread

Please check our Basic Troubleshooting guide. It is also important that you try a wired connection if you are currently running wireless. 

Let me know if you have further questions,

--Tom

*Marked as solution for visbility*

Message 21 of 139 (2,653 Views)

Re: Connection Issue!

★★★★ Novice
I did all that yesterday. The issue was the EA servers as usual. It worked fine from 1am-4am, and today it takes 3-4 attempts before it'll get you on. No different than the BF4, and Simcity sloppy launch
Message 22 of 139 (2,643 Views)

lost connection to server

★★★ Newbie
Everytime i try to play it keeps saying "lost connection to server. Returning you to need for speed network menu". Been trying for 3 days now hoping the issue would be resovled and still no fix, starting to get a little frustrated considering i pre ordered the game and spent a fair amount on the game. Please would appreciate some feedback and for something to be done regarding this issue
Message 23 of 139 (2,466 Views)

connection issues

★★ Novice

I have now bought 2 separate copies of this game and still get the error message saying "you have been disconnected from the server, returning to need for speed menu". this is so frustrating, ive been robbed of 180 dollars and still cant play. EA figure your * out

Message 24 of 139 (2,464 Views)

Re: Connection Issue? [POST HERE]

★★ Novice

this is ridiculous they arent even doing anything to try and resolve it. such classic EA bullcrap

Message 25 of 139 (2,600 Views)

Re: Connection Issue? [POST HERE]

★★★ Newbie
Same connection lost issue for me... It has been almost a day and still cannot play the game!!
Message 26 of 139 (2,590 Views)

CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★★ Novice

Day 2: CONNECTION IS STILL LOST

Today ( Nov. 4/15 ) is the second consecutive day i have still not been able to play the game. like many others i have awaited to play this game with high expectations and great hopes for the game. when i bought the game i felt like a child opening their Christmas present. My spirit for the game is dying and i know I'm not the only one. This is a great disappointment. for the past two days the following message appears " Your connection to the game server has been lost. You will be returned to the Need For Speed Network Menu." unfortunate the game does not have an offline mode where you can enjoy its "potential" perks. I have a PS4 and my connection is not the problem, all my other games work online even Netflix. i always try to be optimistic but being revealed to all the spoilers of the game online i felt like its already going to ruin my experience towards the game. i hope EA can do something about this fast and hopefully they will provide compensaton as well. i really hate to say this but i truly feel that this game was a waste of $100+.

Toka Murphy,

Toronto, Canada

Message 27 of 139 (2,501 Views)

Re: CONNECTION LOST: NEED FOR SPEED 2015

★★★ Novice

The following troubleshooting tips povided by @Straatford87 have been attempted by my friends as well as my friends.

Basic Troubleshooting guide

&

For any download or installation issues, please see the following:

They game still states the same problem, connection lost. if the game now works for you please state how your resolved this and where you are from (nothing to detailed) if the game does not work for you please state where you are from. Maybe as a community we can help EA get down to the main problem of this.

Message 28 of 139 (2,491 Views)

Connection lost

★ Novice
Connection lost to NFS network !, what can I do ? My internet connection works great, deleted and installed the game again, didn't work? What can I do ?
Message 29 of 139 (2,459 Views)

Connection Lost on need for speed

★★★ Novice

Hi i just bought the digital deluxe edition of need for speed and everytime i go to play it from the main menu it just loads and says connection lost then back to main menu i really would like to play and dont know if anyone else is having this issue but i have tried resetting everything unplugging things nothing works im on ps4 please help me if you could thanks would be muchly appreciated

Message 30 of 139 (2,472 Views)