Original Post

Chop Shop missing items glitch/Dodge Demon

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

NFS NL Game Version 2.4.2 (a17006)
Player Profile: Anonymous 7806****
CC NFS ID: 72650294

NFS NL Chop Shop Glitch (unlisted)

Hey Firemonkey Engineers and EA AHQ, I am writing to post something that I uploaded on my private YT channel that has bothered me for the past few weeks since the last 'Demon' update and I have made a small youtube video about it initially posted for a FB group and Reddit NFS NL under my normal username guise of 'Sh0rtS1ght'

It is a glitch and also I am missing blueprints for the demon aswell that I would like restored so I can continue and complete the Dodge 'Demon' car aswell as the car series 'Hellriders'. With the Chop Shop problem I have lost a LOT (15+) of Black Parts and also Gold that I grinded out for in the tuner series. Also want to mention that the build for the Demon is flawed as the IRL 'Demon' while does have extreme acceleration it also has a monster block engine that isn't slow and this is where my small niggle about the 'Hellriders' car series comes into play and I would like at least some help with completing the final stage of the Blueprints.

I would also like to STRONGLY suggest that you add the new completed event cars to chop shop list and let us be able to BUY into Blueprints from Chop Shop or Black Market using gold much like the SRT Viper. I specifically mean JDM/Speedhunters cars and those of 'Value' to us players. Please take this on board as there are MANY of us NL Players that CANNOT afford the costs and prices to buy 'Featured' Cars in the store with the exuberant gold prices for example 'Hyperspace Pack 2.' Personally please do not get me wrong but I would buy into the game more often IF you HELD a proper monthly Sale on packs and the ACTUAL top 3 GOLD packages.

Message 1 of 1 (475 Views)