Chompzilla & Grass Knuckles unachievable quests, when will it be fixed?

by mchcreations

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Chompzilla & Grass Knuckles unachievable quests, when will it be fixed?

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Is been reported several times from various players that two quests can't be completed:

- Quest 9 from Chompzilla  "A Strong Finish": Win a game with 20 Health

- Quest 6 " from Grass Knuckles "Let's Get This over With": Win a game by the end of turn 6

What is annoying is the lack of resolution for part of EA of at least acknowledge the problem, or say "we are working on it"

Is this gonna ever going to be fixed???

Message 1 of 11 (1,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chompzilla & Grass Knuckles unachievable quests, when will it be fixed?

★★★ Apprentice

it's been fixed.

After doing the update released on 22/02/17, I could complete both of them (although you need to repeat them).

Finally all quests completed.

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (1,127 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

EA could you please acknowledge the issue?

Message 3 of 11 (1,502 Views)

★★ Guide
Hey look! We're brothers!

Send some money to your broke brother, brother. 😜
Message 4 of 11 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is absolutely ridiculous. It's been almost 2 months that I have 2 heroes whose quests are impossible to pass. 2 months! What is going on EA? This is a huge bug and you haven't even acknowledged it, let alone fixed it?

I am not playing this game until you fix this, this is really bad and when/if you do fix it, you should automatically mark it as complete for those that have that quest since we all wasted so much time attempting those impossible quests.
Message 5 of 11 (1,374 Views)

★★ Guide
Wait... You're leaving the game because your hero doesn't update itself? Seriously?

Just play the game like normal. Don't get too upset over something not game breaking. I'd rather them balance some of the cards first before fixing mission glitches.
Message 6 of 11 (1,366 Views)

★★ Guide

I posted in one of those threads linked to above that I was unable to complete the Chompzilla's hero quest.  I am now officially posting that I can not complete Grass Knuckles's hero quest.  Because EA Help wants me to do this so that the devs get a heads up. Wink

Message 7 of 11 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 8 of 11 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol was afraid it was just my messages going unheard. I have also had this problem for several months now, and have written the dev team several times even with other bugs but it seems to fall on deaf ears at EA, surprise.... Had it been an issue with me not being able to give them money somehow I bet they would be there in a minute...

Message 9 of 11 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it's been fixed.

After doing the update released on 22/02/17, I could complete both of them (although you need to repeat them).

Finally all quests completed.

Message 10 of 11 (1,128 Views)