Changing platform on the web app

by MorrisKevin1986

Original Post

Re: Transferring from PS4 to XB1 FIFA 18 Web App

★ Novice

I'm having sort of the same problem but I have EA access on xbox so should I be able to use the web app even though ive changed to xbox this year?

@EA_Andy wrote:

The ability to use the web app during early start will depend on which platform you played on last year.

If you've changed platform you'll need to wait until you have access to the full game on the 26th/29th before you can get access.

And as Aidan has said it's not possible to transfer rewards, items or coins across different platforms.

Message 31 of 49 (1,892 Views)

Re: I cant change my persona on the

★★★★ Novice
Same, I used to have like 4 persona's that I could access in all FIFA games. For some reasons I can only use one of 18 web app, till now.
Message 32 of 49 (1,862 Views)

Re: FUT 18 Web App Persona

★★★ Novice
How can you even get to that screen? I don't see an option to do that!
Message 33 of 49 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

I played 17 on both consoles!! But im only getting fifa18 on ps4 for now!! 

Message 34 of 49 (1,850 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Andy wrote:

You can change persona by going to settings in the bottom left of the app (if you have access to multiple platforms through the app). You cannot transfer any items or rewards across different platforms.

I just need to acces themweb app cause inhave some fifa points on the ps4 account ! Don’t want to transfer anything in between!,

Message 35 of 49 (1,849 Views)

Re: Fifa 18 how to switch console on web app ?

★★ Novice

@captainvulka wrote:

On Fifa 18 Web app says that i have to play on my xbox in order to open transfer market but i recently switched to ps4 and pre ordered fifa 18 there and linked my ps4 to ea account. How can I switch web app to ps4?

I have the same exact problem brother!

Message 36 of 49 (1,842 Views)

Re: PC to PS4 migration - WebApp

★★★★ Novice

I would like to update that EA Support let me know that it is due to an issue they are currently having with the WebApp.

They expect this to be resolved in the upcoming hours.

Message 37 of 49 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's good new to hear ArielK. Could you update me when they fixed the issue please? Let's hope it wont take to long from now on.
Message 38 of 49 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also me!

Message 39 of 49 (1,806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when will companion app release?

maybe ea fix that problem hopefully Frown

Message 40 of 49 (1,772 Views)