Changing platform on the web app

by MorrisKevin1986

Original Post

Web App - Changing Platforms

★★★★ Novice
I played fut on pc since 2014 then I bought ps4 last month. When i enter the web app 18 it says "continue playing fifa on "PC" unlock access...

I unlocked on fifa 17 - ps4 companion app.

But i won't play on pc this year. I will buy fifa 18 on ps4. What should i do? Pls help.
Message 21 of 49 (3,562 Views)

Re: Web App - Changing Platforms

★★★★★ Novice

This is should not a problem, because you should get your players with the first platform you play.

Message 22 of 49 (3,549 Views)

fifa how to transfer to pc from xbox?

★★★ Newbie

hello guys,

i have a problem, i played fifa 17 on xbox but now i am going to buy fifa 18 on pc.

now i want to start building my ultimate team on the fifa app but its on my xbox account...

can someone help me how to change it to pc???

thank you

Message 23 of 49 (3,527 Views)

FUT 18 Web App Persona

★ Novice

Recently moved from PS4 to Xbox and tried logging in on the web app and it logged me Into my PS4 account as I guessed it would, so I logged into fifa 18 on the console so id be able to change the persona on the web app but when I try to do that it says it has issues with the logging in service

Message 24 of 49 (3,545 Views)

Re: Web App - Changing Platforms

★★★★ Novice
Sorry, i don't get it.

As i said i bought ps4 and this year i want to play fifa 18 on ps4, not pc.

But when i open web app it says "continue playing fifa 18 on pc to unlock access to the transfer market" it should says continue playing fifa 18 on ps4 bla bla bla. I accept it.

I should fix that problem.
Message 25 of 49 (3,529 Views)

Re: Fifa 18 how to switch console on web app ?

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem but switched to Xbox One from PS4.

Message 26 of 49 (3,524 Views)

Re: Fifa 18 how to switch console on web app ?

★★★★ Novice
Same problem but i switched pc to ps4.

But when i open the web app it says continue playing fifa 18 on pc but it should continue playing fifa 18 on ps4...
Message 27 of 49 (3,523 Views)

Re: Transferring from PS4 to XB1 FIFA 18 Web App

★★★ Novice

I've done exactly the same but I never bother buying fifa 17 for the xbox one so had no account.

Message 28 of 49 (3,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

The ability to use the web app during early start will depend on which platform you played on last year.

If you've changed platform or were selected to use the web app on a platform you're not looking to play any longer you'll need to wait until you have access to the full game on the 26th/29th before you can get access.

It's not possible on the forums or via support to switch which platforms you have access to until you have the full game as mentioned above.

And as Aidan has mentioned:

You can change persona by going to settings in the bottom left of the app (if you have access to multiple platforms through the app). You cannot transfer any items or rewards across different platforms.

Message 29 of 49 (42,322 Views)

★★ Novice
I played on both platforms however the majority was PlayStation. I have recently switched to Xbox (played Fifa 04/09) and want that one to be my main profile is there a want of deactivating the PlayStation account? If I play early access will that change things?
Message 30 of 49 (3,511 Views)