Challenges issue (PC).

by ImpressiveFriend

Original Post

Challenges issue (PC).

★★ Apprentice

I have a progress in the challenges (and daily challenges) and got it in the multiplayer battles but after I leave the match progress droped and challenges remain unsuccessful. I was already reinstall the game and Origin, clean up cache but nothing helpful. 

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)

Re: Challenges issue (PC).

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue on PS4. It's been around for half a year...

Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Piftu55 

I am really sorry for those issues with challenges in Star Wars: Battlefront. It might be just a random sync glitch. Have you tried to reinstall the game on your console? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Archi,

First of all, thank you for your response. Yes, I have tried to reinstall the game; The situation has not improved. Thenafter I deleted everything. I've also deleted all the save files from the local storage and the ps plus cloud. First I have install just the basic game, but in that case only the Darth Vader part was available (You can only play with a single player level, and there is no menu), then I updated the game, it did not count the challenges. I've also logged off all other devices (Companion App [android], web browser version of Companion), but I have no results. The glitch still exist when I install Season Pass contents too. Hutt Contracts works perfectly, count.
For another thing: While I played on PS4 with SW BF, I logged on PC on http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront and watched my stats at Carrrer, there was no progress (eg Daily Challenge), but during the game I saw the progress on PS4 (after leaving to the match, certainly, there were no progress). So definitely this "feature" is not in line with my account...

Recently also noticed when I shoot somebody, as if the game was blocked for a moment with the kill tilte (eg headshots, assist, etc.)

I hope you can find the solutions to these issues, because I really like Star Wars Battlefront. Standard smile

Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks from Hungary.

Piftu

Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)