Cant find the symbols for the beginning easter egg

by rhodivl

Original Post

Cant find the symbols for the beginning easter egg

★★★ Newbie
Hello, i was trying to get the beginning dogtag and started doing the steps, after translating my first morse code i had to join several times the map suez untill i finnely heard the completion sound but i didnt saw the symbol so i was suprised that it had worked this time i had translated the second morse code with the yellow lights and i was told to go to amiens but after many times trying i still didnt found the symbol so i translated the second morse code again with the same result. So i went back several times but didnt find any symbol i searched some forums for this problem but no one seems to have the same problem so my question is: are there more people with the same problem on the ps4 and does anyone know how to solve it ??
Message 1 of 4 (1,326 Views)

Re: Cant find the symbols for the beginning easter egg

@rhodivl

What a location does the morse code tell you? And pls post a screenshot of the locagion where you looked at.

Pls mention me in your comment. so i'll get a msg if you posted it.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@rhodivl

The Symbols are every small and most of the time I have found you need to destroy obstacles in your way. crates, benches, shelves ect. So it is very handy to equip grenades when searching.

I am sure you already know of the Game Detectives website with locations but here is a link just in case. https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Battlefield_1

P.S. The symbol on the Second step (Yellow) you are looking for is a Triangle.

Message 3 of 4 (1,309 Views)

★ Novice

I agree with what the guy before me has posted. The game detectives website: http://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Battlefield_1, is awesome and has gotten me through all the way to the 8th code. A lot of time is spent actually having the morse code translated and then the decoding to actually work. Keep using the exit the game and go back into it, ensuring that you are in a different server. I believe I read that if a set of headphones is picked up on that server, they will not show up again. Not sure if this is true, but after 2 runs along the maps from the website listed above, I exit out and go back into a new one. You'll get there and definitely download audicity, it will kind of come in handy.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 4 (1,286 Views)