Cant convert NHL 17 Demo into Full Game!? Plz Help thxs!

by MarkOutMerkFest

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant convert NHL 17 Demo into Full Game!? Plz Help thxs!

★ Novice

I've had the NHL 17 demo downloaded since it came out. A few weeks back I had heard that the complete game was currently in the vault so I went to download it and it was still the demo version, so I then went and Uninstalled the game and then Reinstalled it to see if it would help.. All I can get is the demo where its just the two teams to play with and cant figure out how to download the actual game.. NHL is one of the main reasons I pay for EA Access so any help regarding this situation would be welcomed and appreciated because by the time I get it figured out NHL 18 will be out.. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 6 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant convert NHL 17 Demo into Full Game!? Plz Help thxs!

Community Manager

@MarkOutMerkFest

Ah ok, I think I understand now. That exhibition game is all that is available until the game install is completed in the background. Leave your machine on and when the game is completely installed you will be able to play all game modes.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (910 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MarkOutMerkFest

Have you uninstalled the demo?

Are you attempting to get the game via the EA Access Hub app?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/how-to-find-ea-access-games-in-the-vault

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (850 Views)

★ Novice

I play on an XBOX One btw.. But anyways I have everything that is NHL related uninstalled I even uninstalled NHL 16 for safe measures. But is the full actual game even available in the vault? Because I have heard everywhere that it is and when you go to the vault and click on FIFA 17 under the the title it says "Your Season Starts Now-Get unlimited play in the Vault" but when you click on NHL 17 and go to the install page on the app it says under the title "Play the Full Game for a Limited Time" so im confused what that even means if the full game is out.. But anyways with everything uninstalled I click on NHL 17 in the vault and go to the install page and click the obvious "Install" button it doesnt say demo or anything and its the only NHL 17 game in the vault.. So once its finally Installed I click on the game and the settings and how you want to play the game thing comes up and then you choose between the two teams and its just the demo.. I tried playing the whole game and quiting out of the game and it just takes me back to the option of picking the two teams.. All its allowing me to do is play the demo and I have no clue what Im doing wrong because im not ddwnloading a demo im downloading the regular game out of the vault and I have done it 4 times so ive been very careful in what im choosing and reading over things I just dont get it and thats about as detailed as I can really be about the issue I just ddnt know what else to do or try.

Message 3 of 6 (843 Views)

Community Manager

@MarkOutMerkFest

Ah ok, I think I understand now. That exhibition game is all that is available until the game install is completed in the background. Leave your machine on and when the game is completely installed you will be able to play all game modes.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (911 Views)

★ Novice

Well kind of, I did let it finish download but I figured it out. I had to first accept the quick settings then I had to complete that first game and then it went into the video explaining the new games modes and then it took me to the main screen.. Aparently the full game was downloaded I just didnt finish the first game and wait long enough.. But I really appreciate your help, Thank You!

Message 5 of 6 (819 Views)

Community Manager

@MarkOutMerkFest

You are welcome, glad your issue is sorted.

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (806 Views)