Cant connect to EA Servers on ps4

by JeremyB85

Original Post

Cant connect to EA Servers on ps4

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing battlefield 1 for a while now, then all of a sudden it will either let me play for a few minutes or kick me back to the multi-player screen saying "can not connect to EA servers" been trying to connect for a week now, any solutions?
Message 1 of 5 (487 Views)

Re: Cant connect to EA Servers on ps4

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @JeremyB85 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Have you tried to power cycle your console? You will need to turn it off and unplug from the power supply for a few minutes, before turning it on again. Restarted your router? Also perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems you might have, getting online. 

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worst experience ever with EA/Origins. Unable to connect with PSPlus Sub Account. Horrific techincal Services.

Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sillyforsteve

I am really sorry for any troubles, you might be going through. Did I get it right, you need to link your accounts? Did EA Advisors were unable to do this for you? Let us know what is the case with your accounts? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 5 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @JeremyB85 } you can try thisb maybe will help you: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)