Cannot replace old Game Face

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot replace old Game Face

Anonymous

When I go through the Game Face creation process at easports.com/gamefaceweb, all the steps work correctly. But at the end, it shows me my previously created Game Face, rather than one created based on the photos I just uploaded. Do I need to request for my old GF to be deleted from the EA servers for this to work?

Message 1 of 14 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot replace old Game Face

Anonymous

Disabling all Chrome extensions fixed the problem Standard smile

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (615 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Anonymous

Are you seeing an old Game Face at the end of the GF creation process or actually in-game?

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (561 Views)

Anonymous

I'm seeing the old GF at the end of the creation process. If I don't delete it right away, I'm able to import it into UFC2 too.

Message 3 of 14 (553 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous

Are you hitting the Save button at the end of the creation process?

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (549 Views)

Anonymous

Yes. But the GF displayed at that point is the old GF (I'm talking about the "Your Generated Game Face" step with the "Save Game Face" and "Adjust Images" buttons). 

Message 5 of 14 (546 Views)

Anonymous

Hey Barry, any suggestions on how I should proceed? Can I request some sort of a "progress reset" to resolve this issue?

Message 6 of 14 (531 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous

Are you using Firefox? Maybe clear your browser cache and cookies and then retry. A previous GF should not be showing at all here.

barry.png
Message 7 of 14 (519 Views)

Anonymous

I'm using Chrome, and trying each iteration of the process by restarting into Incognito mode, so stale browser state should not be an issue. Any other suggestions?

Message 8 of 14 (514 Views)

Anonymous

Also, the old GF was created about a year ago (I've changed machines since then), so I don't know how any recent browser state could cause it to show up.

Message 9 of 14 (511 Views)

Community Manager

@Anonymous

I have no more troubleshooting to offer, hopefully the next update we make to Game Face will resolve this. Frown

barry.png
Message 10 of 14 (497 Views)