Re: Cannot find Event Lamborghini Mucielago blueprint

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot find Event Lamborghini Mucielago blueprint

★★★ Newbie

hello! good evening from India! 1st of all i would like to thank you for the special event and the car mucielago, i won the car and was able to upgrade the car upto 6stars, but after Winning it i saw that there are 8star parts, and i am eager to upgrade the car upto 8stars so that i can release the full potential of the lambo but sadly i am unable to find any blueprint location, i am sure that there are other racers who also want to make the best out of that lambo as me, so my cordial request to you is that please provide a replayable Lamborghini mucielago sv blueprint location so that i can get all the blueprints and enjoy the full throttle of the car 😈 and destroy other racers 😜😜,  once again many thanks for the awesome game and its exclusive cars, appreciate your work to the bottom of my heart... i hope you will listen to my heart's desire and Will not ignore my mail or place it in spam , please think about this once ,how others will be happy along with me, thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
There's usually a follow up thing to most if not all events where you can pick up extra BPs from replayable races but you might be waiting a while (a few weeks at least). The only thing is, I still don't think these will give you enough BPs to max out the car unless you already bought some extra ones as part of the original event.

You have to remember that although the game is free to play, pretty much everything the devs do is designed to encourage you to buy gold, so they're not going to make it easy to get a decent maxed out car without spending any money.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
There's usually a follow up thing to most if not all events where you can pick up extra BPs from replayable races but you might be waiting a while (a few weeks at least). The only thing is, I still don't think these will give you enough BPs to max out the car unless you already bought some extra ones as part of the original event.

You have to remember that although the game is free to play, pretty much everything the devs do is designed to encourage you to buy gold, so they're not going to make it easy to get a decent maxed out car without spending any money.
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

Marked eI-nombre's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)