Re: Can't turn off Teacher since most recent update for Scrabble for iPhone

by hhaiker

Original Post

Can't turn off Teacher since most recent update for Scrabble for iPhone

★ Newbie

Ever since the most recent update (yesterday), I can't turn Teacher off.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Message 1 of 5 (4,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me.  This inane update makes for a major irritant.  What idiot forced this down our throats?  Makes you think twice before updating.  And the Help is completely inaccurate: it says to click on the "Teacher" to turn it off.  You cannot click on it because it does not exist except immediately after inputting a word.  And then clicking on it DOES NOTHING.  So the EA geniuses can really be proud of themselves; they've created a major irritant which cannot be corrected.

Message 2 of 5 (4,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please, please, please , help us turn off the teacher, so irritating!
Message 3 of 5 (4,018 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this is really irritating. I've stopped playing because I noticed that friends were playing the word the teacher had just suggested for me in the previous turn. If I wanted to play the computer, I would. Maybe I'll go back to Words With Friends...

Message 4 of 5 (3,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Amen, brother! I could not possibly word my frustration as well as you did in your post. You summed it up, nailed it, etc. i hate that god forsaken "teacher feature" so much i only play online anymore. For some reason the annoying geek keeps out of my face in online games.
Message 5 of 5 (2,757 Views)