Can't play the game in my free time...

by neoxine85

Original Post

Can't play the game in my free time...

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'll start off by saying that I love the game and I think it's one of the best games to ever come out since Quake....there is only one problem with it....

I CAN'T PLAY IT...my line of work has me working all day which means that most of the time I can only play the game from 11pm to 6am... I try to join games and just wait.....and get about 3-5 games in that time frame...with the counter going down from >15 minutes....then reaching zero and starting from scratch...(super ETA on that BTW!!...just put "SEARCHING..." that countdown is the most inaccurate piece of timing I've ever seen...not ONCE it's ever been closely right....and YES I know it's an average...but averages are there for a purpose....I'm sure there's an algorithm you use to predict the waiting time....but it should definitely be tweaked..because an average timer that resets to the same number every time it does a loop....if it does it means it's not considering any factors at all... and its just a face value number...if that's the case then ok.......but WOW)

I Joined all the most popular networks...but nothing...looks like there are about 150 people online during night time...split in different networks...(PC player)

Anything i can do from my side???....please don't go through the classic troubleshooting options...unless its something actually helpful like ports to open or something like that....if you want i can upload my PC specs and put a screenshot and a 20 min video of me waiting to join a game...but i don't think that's necessary...

Is the game dead and that's it?

ABSURD QUESTION: since I never actually got to play the game (the way I wanted, which I know means * all to you) any chance of getting a refund of some sort? not even full...I'd just like to pay you for what I played...the single player 5 hour experience...

Thank you very much!!!... for the reply and info (if there's going to be any)

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Can't play the game in my free time...

★★★ Newbie

Just to give an idea of what I'm going through...took me 30 mins to write that post WHILE I was waiting for a game...and still nothing...

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)