Can't play multiplayer after Xbox account suspension has been lifted

by LobiJani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play multiplayer after Xbox account suspension has been lifted

★ Apprentice

Hello everyone!

I am writing here because I have no other idea as to where to write. I've had my account suspended on Xbox One from multiplayer but that's not the problem anymore (I knew the reason behind the suspension), my problem is that now I can't play ANY EA Games product online. I get the error: "Failed to find a match"  in PWZ GW2 on that account, but when I use another account it works perfectly with all EA products.

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play multiplayer after Xbox account suspension has been lifted

★ Apprentice

Thank you David. My problem has been since solved. I just had to wait a couple of more hours and everything worked fine afterwards. I just forgot to delete this post.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,316 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@LobiJani It sounds like you need to reach out to support. They can check your account and help to move forward. 

They may need to refer you to the account disputes team, but they can point you in the right direction. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks, 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (996 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you David. My problem has been since solved. I just had to wait a couple of more hours and everything worked fine afterwards. I just forgot to delete this post.

Message 3 of 4 (1,317 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, thanks for the update. As long as the issue is resolved we're happy. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (983 Views)