Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently dont exist even though I have a ton of games on origin...

by arcadia171e

Original Post

Re: Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently dont exist even though I have a ton of games on origin...

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem too. Just delete Origin from your PC, restart the PC and  download it again and start the game...

U menya toje takaya problema bilo, udalite Origin, potom zanovo ustavite i igrayte

Mende de var idi, Komputerden Origini sil, yeniden yukle ve oyna,

Bende de bu problem vardi, PC-den Origini sil ve yeniden indir....

Message 11 of 16 (1,156 Views)

Re: Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently don't exist even though I have a ton of games on origin...

★★★ Newbie

I can't either was fine yesterday but I can't after I updated Origin it says I have to connected to internet when its my first time logging in its not my first time logging in I even got a new password it did not work still I used my email and my user name I only have one game The Sims 3 and also 7 expansion packs and 1 stuff pack  please help.

Message 12 of 16 (798 Views)

Re: Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently dont exist even though I have a ton of games on origin...

★★★ Newbie

I just deleted origin from my computer and reinstalled it and suddenly my pw was ok :o

Message 13 of 16 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 14 of 16 (458 Views)

Re: Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently dont exist even though I have a ton of

★★★ Newbie

´puto

Message 15 of 16 (309 Views)

Re: Can't login to origin, or get my password.. I apparently dont exist even though I have a ton of

★★ Novice

good luck with live chat....ive spent hrs with them. no luck

Message 16 of 16 (266 Views)