Re: Can't install Battlefield 1 Premium in PS4

by INicexixI

Original Post

Can't install Battlefield 1 Premium in PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just bought Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, and I was about to install it. When it was downloaded and about to be installed, I got an error. It said: Can't find the application of the game, you want to find it in the store? So I spent $50 in the premium pass to not be able to install it... Help please

Message 1 of 16 (5,769 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems like the add-on doesn't recognize the game, to be installed...

Message 2 of 16 (5,700 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you find a way, cause I have this problem too and I dont know what to do 

Message 3 of 16 (5,612 Views)

★ Novice

i too have this problem

Message 4 of 16 (5,496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @ByGuillermovic

Battlefield 1 is a huge game and it’ll command about 50GB of space on your system’s hard drive. Unsurprisingly, we’re hearing about slow downloads.

We expect download times to ease as we push away from the game’s release date but if you experience long download times, there are a few things you can try.

First, try plugging your ethernet cable directly into your PC, Xbox One or PlayStation 4. This might speed up the download, particularly if your console or PC is far away from your router.

Your other option is to pause the download and then start it again. This has worked for us many times in the past.

For more advice, head on over to Microsoft, Sony or EA.

If you’re having trouble installing Battlefield 1 on your PS4, Xbox One, or PC there are a few workarounds to try.

If you’re trying to install Battlefield 1 on your Windows PC you’ll want to launch the Origin client. From there, Open the My Games tab and right-click on the Battlefield 1 game tile. From there, click Install and it should start installing again.

If you are trying to install Battlefield 1 on the PS4 you’ll want to open your Notifications from the main PlayStation menu. Select Downloads and find the Battlefield 1 file you downloaded. Select Options and then select Install to jump start the process.

If you are trying to install the game on an Xbox One, you’ll need to find the game file in your download history. From there select the Battlefield 1 file and select Install.

If this doesn’t work and the installation freezes and/or continues to fail, it could mean that the game file is corrupt. If this is the case, you’ll want to delete all of the files associated with the game and try the download/installation again.

Maybe will work i didn't try!!!

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 5 of 16 (5,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Iv dis same problem too did u fix urs..??
Message 6 of 16 (5,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

problem is not about downloading the pass..its about installing it...cant install it..download gets done n shows installed on the webpage..and wen u hit the notification centre it says waiting to install..

Message 7 of 16 (5,355 Views)

@Amadous123 wrote:

problem is not about downloading the pass..its about installing it...cant install it..download gets done n shows installed on the webpage..and wen u hit the notification centre it says waiting to install..

Cancel the installation, then hold the power button on the PS4 until the PS4 shuts down. Then restart the PS4, you'll know that you are successful when it goes through the long boot up process. Then go back into the PSN store and redownload the Premium pass and it should install this time after it downloads.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 16 (5,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its still the same.iv tried ur steps..its still have the issue

Message 9 of 16 (5,342 Views)

★ Novice
Did you find the solution??