Re: Can't do anything after entering the game

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Can't do anything after entering the game

★★★ Apprentice
A friend of mine get a GW2 Trail. But after he installed and tried the game, he said he played as sunflower in zomburbia, which is normal. But he can't do anything. His mouse and keyboard wasn't working, even pressing the ESC key. The only key available is the Win key and so he can close the game. How can we solve this issue? He said he can play while downloading but after fully installed the game the issue occurred. I don't want to lose a gaming friend.
Message 1 of 3 (564 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @StrikerLeecy126 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Can your friend tries to disable Origin in-game feature for Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 in game`s options in Origin Library? Keep us updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have the exact same problem with PvZ:GW2. I cannot skip the intro , cannot click anything, cannot Enter, Space, Esc or anything else, never could, just bought the game like 5 days ago, cannot play it . I did disabled the Origin in-game feature for all the games I have on Origin from Application Settings [I don't know how to disable it only for PvZ] but it's the same thing as before.

Message 3 of 3 (348 Views)