Can't connect to EA servers.

by JaakDaaniel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to EA servers.

★★★ Newbie

So when i launch BF 1 on Xbox it say's in the menu that i'm offline and when i press X to go online, nothing happens. 

I restarted my router and i tried to play other games and it connected perfectly to online, but still I can't connect to Battlefield.

Are servers down? If not then how can i go back to online?

Message 1 of 12 (937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect to EA servers.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @darkwolf070 

Servers are up and running, so you should be able to play the game. Can you power cycle your console (turn it off and turn it on again)? Otherwise I can suggest to open the corresponding TCP ports on your router https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues Sometime the factory reset of Xbox One http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults can resolve connection issue. 

Keep me posted on your progress.

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (947 Views)

All Replies

Hello @darkwolf070 

Servers are up and running, so you should be able to play the game. Can you power cycle your console (turn it off and turn it on again)? Otherwise I can suggest to open the corresponding TCP ports on your router https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues Sometime the factory reset of Xbox One http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults can resolve connection issue. 

Keep me posted on your progress.

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie
[On PS4] I've done all that Archi, I've even deleted the game and got it back. It won't do anything except campaign. It's not my internet or else other games wouldn't go online. I tried another bf1 disk and still didn't work
I don't think it's working on the other ps4 account s.
Message 3 of 12 (901 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue i am a running windows platform.  Just got the game yesterday 50 dollars spent for nothing.

Message 4 of 12 (887 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hello @ElijahPales,

Battlefield 1 is working on ps4. make sure you have free space in your ps4.
Message 5 of 12 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works now, I just unplugged and restarted my console.  I did the same thing first time but that didn't work, but now its all good.

Thank you for helping!

Message 6 of 12 (850 Views)

@JaakDaaniel 

Good to know you are fine now! Enjoy the game, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you here.

Archi.png
Message 7 of 12 (786 Views)

@TightfistedGamer @ElijahPales

I am really sorry for all this troubles you are having. Can you try to perform following troubleshooting steps to try to fix your connectivity. 

Archi.png
Message 8 of 12 (781 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same thing here. I have performed all those things already. 2 days ago bought the game and I cant even play it. Also the EA live chat sucks. I have tried many times to connect there and waited over a hour (when average waiting time is 20 minutes) but I cant get any help. Do u know any other things to perform?

Message 9 of 12 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problems on pc. I have tried the help chat but it froze twice and i have tried everything that you can google (ive literally spent 12 hours looking for a fix) but nothing seems to work. Ive restarted my router, my pc and origin. Ive opened all the ports and forwarded all the ports, I re-downloaded origin and bf1 but i still have this problem. Ive used cleaning software that the help line recommended but it still does not work. Ive spammed the connect button over 100 times nothing happened. This is a major issue but this thread is one if 2 that i have read where someone from EA actually responded. You guys really need to get more staff to help with these problems that completely stop your audience from playing the game.

Message 10 of 12 (765 Views)