Can't access my swtor account

by Nytrusdeathcyde

Original Post

Can't access my swtor account

★★★ Newbie

i cant log in to my account. when i try to on the site nothing happens. when i try on the launcher it says therre is a problem with the account read mail for instructions but there is no mail. what is going on? i havent plaied for a few years could that be it or what?

Message 1 of 4 (821 Views)

Re: Can't access my swtor account

@Nytrusdeathcyde

In situations like this you best to call CS (link) to ascertain the status of the account , depending on the issue they maybe able to get you access there and then.

if they cant they will point you to the following email address swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com per this link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (813 Views)

account issue?

★★★ Newbie

for some reason i cant use this account for swtor even though i have made an account for swtor with this account.. i contacted the swtor support and told me my account was deleated. i dont really think so since if it was deleted wouldn't i be able to access the names of the characters i had on this account? what is going on here? if the account is still around i would ask if the characters on the account be deleted so i can access the names on it for the other account i made for swtor since i cant use this account with it.

Message 3 of 4 (799 Views)

Re: account issue?

@Nytrusdeathcyde

When you contacted CS on the phone they likely meant the account was banned.

Did you send an email to  swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com  as mentioned in my previous post ?

what is the swtor username in question ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (725 Views)