Can't Load Profile Synced with Facebook (Plants vs Zombies Heroes)

by rrobbynn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Load Profile Synced with Facebook (Plants vs Zombies Heroes)

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to load my game linked to my facebook account on iOS, but it gets stuck on the screen that says "syncing progress" after I allow PVZ heroes to access my Facebook account.

I tried calling technical support, but they can't figure it out.

I'm able to log into other accounts who linked their profiles with their EA account but still can't get mine to sync. Tried reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, signing out of

Tried reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, signing out of game center. 

Message 1 of 10 (8,380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Load Profile Synced with Facebook (Plants vs Zombies Heroes)

★★★ Novice
Try today mine is working again. Not sure how but I did DL a fresh install to my iPod and login only with Facebook... Now it works on my iPhone

Not saying that was the solution but Do you know if something happened? Try yours good luck hopefully the acct is intact like mine

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (9,522 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Maybe a good thing since I've been hooked on this game wasting hours everyday on it...

Originally was getting an error saying I was not connected to the internet ( which only blocked some features like ads and multiplayer I could still play story mode), support said it was an isolated unique situation to me, and I should link to facebook and reinstall, now I can't play at all

Tried the following variables while uninstalling/reinstalling
phone restart

wifi (two different location) vs lte

facebook sync

ea acct sync

game center logged in or logged out
(none, one, or two of the above accounts logged in at same time, while in game i could only choose from ea or fb, i've gone through the trial at least 3 times to try different variations of trying to ghost and sync later which possibly created more profiles?)

cleared safari browser history and data

even tried a fresh install on my old galaxy phone just in case it was iOS but I still get stuck on the screen that reads

"Choose Profile
More than one game profile may be associated with your account. Choose the profile you wise to play on this device.

Syncing Progress...

Sync Game (is greyed out on the bottom)"

Left it on overnight just in case it needed time, still nothing. iOS is up to date as is the game version ... I can only assume an update is needed so the game recognizes when it is connected to the internet?

Message 2 of 10 (8,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I read on Reddit that a person who had it happen to them finally got an answer from tech support. Said his account is corrupt and there's nothing they can do. I started a new profile for the 3rd time this time linking using EA. Same thing happened as you (no internet connection) but I DO have an internet connection. It's the game. It's telling me to quit for good.
Message 3 of 10 (8,166 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed, I needed this... not even playing level 200 for the 200th time was enough to make me quit.

Message 4 of 10 (8,147 Views)

★★★ Novice
Try today mine is working again. Not sure how but I did DL a fresh install to my iPod and login only with Facebook... Now it works on my iPhone

Not saying that was the solution but Do you know if something happened? Try yours good luck hopefully the acct is intact like mine
Message 5 of 10 (9,523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine did too! Just synced it with my new account I had linked using EA (3rd account I've had to make) and it's working like normal. 

Message 6 of 10 (8,034 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hours hours hours poor work and poor sleep
Message 7 of 10 (8,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

everyone here, I also had this facebook sync issue since I updated to the latest version from Google Play 3 weeks. I'm using Nexus 5, with Android 6.0.1. I was really disappointed at such big title game. But after I read rrobbynn's comment above, and tried on Mar. 8th, the sync succeeded. I have a feeling it's a technical upgrade causing this trouble, and for some reason, the technical team had to process user accounts day by day. So, don't give up and create a new account. Just try it every a few days. 

Message 8 of 10 (7,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem with Google Play login. I tried continuously but my stats wouldn't show up. Hours and hours of work... gone. Good cards... gone. rip I guess.

Message 9 of 10 (7,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just wait and try again. Mine is back online
Message 10 of 10 (7,940 Views)