Can't Buy or Bid

by r0r0iOS

Original Post

Can't Buy or Bid

★★ Novice

Hello, 

For the last 10 days I cannot buy or bid on anything in the auction house. I have contacted EA support countless times and have been told to post here so developers can see.

From what the EA people have told me, my account is NOT banned, but there is some sort of glitch going on (according to them). I have another account, and I can buy on that just fine, just this account doesn't work. They told me to post on here in hopes that some EA developer replies and helps me out. 

I would really appreciate some help ASAP. My username is Auctioneer, and my UID is 6297256.

Thank you, and please don't just refer me back to previous posts with similar problems. I want a solution ASAP, I have been grappling with this issue for 10 days.

Message 1 of 5 (562 Views)

Re: Can't Buy or Bid

Community Manager

@r0r0iOS

Steps were taken by us over the weekend, can you confirm if your issue is now resolved or not, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, it still doesn't work. I haven't logged on for 48 hours, and now when I logged on it still doesn't work. I'm sick and tired of this, please fix it.

Message 3 of 5 (530 Views)

★★ Novice

I once again called and the EA Call center directed my query to Terms of Service yet again. This time, the EA guy told me there was a violation on my account. If I have been banned from the auction house for some reason, can you please do something to remove the ban ASAP? I want to participate in the NBA Awards Event on the game.

Message 4 of 5 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

why you do nothing with this glitch? I have this  more than 2 months. This problem i have from 30 of April.  On the 23 rd of May, when i ask why you ignore these posts you answer see this link where was written  "Thanks for your reports here everyone. I just wanted to post to let you know we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating." and nothing was done after it, nothing changed.

Repeating one more time Name in game- макс, id- 46932329. Problem more than 2 months.

Message 5 of 5 (499 Views)