Re: Can not log my son into my EA account to play the game!!!!

by K1ngPh0enix

Original Post

Can not log my son into my EA account to play the game!!!!

★ Apprentice

My 8 year old son made the mistake of not listening to my advice and staying VERY FAR from EA Games, and still wanted to buy this game, so he gave me the money to buy it for him on the Xbox One.  Now I bought it for him and installed it, but it will NOT let me log in to my EA account while he is logged in.  I am NOT letting him play anything logged into MY account.  How does he actually log in with my EA account so he can play this stupid game with HIS gamertag?  Why do you even HAVE to use an EA account or HAVE to have online access to play a game that WE paid for with his birthday money?  I am entirely sick and tired of your company.  Either tell me how to fix this or give me a full refund!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In the process of getting my refund from Microsoft right now.

Message 2 of 5 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You have written two messages here on the game player community's website.  We set no company policies here.  We deal with no refunds here.  What we do is help each other with the less complicated among technical problems that can be resolved on a self-help basis.  We have no control of any matters involving any player account other than our own personal accounts, sorry! 

Message 3 of 5 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@brienj 

Your two messages had both been posted to our website here at AHQ, where there was nothing that we could do for you.  Did you read the reply I posted to you? 

Message 4 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sir I'm 10 and I agree THAT GAME IS *!!! 

Message 5 of 5 (330 Views)