Can join the game but no player on Battlefield 1

by HateBF1SoMuch

Original Post

Can join the game but no player on Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

I don't if I come to right section or not. But since three days ago, I see nobody in every game I joined. I mean it only me in this game. Usually, I play BF1 on Conquest or Operation mode from the quick match, and there are always full of players in this mode. And if I want to play, I had to join on Europe servers which the ping is more than 200.

My friends in the same location (Asia) like me had the same issue. Is there anybody have the same issue like us? Really appreciate it if someone can help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (18,353 Views)

Re: Can join the game but no player on Battlefield 1

Champion (Retired)

@HateBF1SoMuch I was explain in forums about ping , if you leave servers from local servers you will have ping so they 200 ping that you have in an European server is set to be normal. The time that you enter the server in conquest and operation may not be time that player. I know this because I am a player from Japan. In other words do you have problems playing in Asian servers probably not. Best regards

Manny .

Message 2 of 4 (18,332 Views)

★★ Guide
Hello @HateBF1SoMuch

I would reccoment using the server browser rather than quick matching because it seems to put you in empty servers. For the high ping that's just what you get when you join a European server.

Thanks, Zoie

If this answered your question please accept as solution or drop an XP
Message 3 of 4 (18,323 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @HateBF1SoMuch 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 1. Can you check this article here, on the most common connection issues, for the possible solution? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (18,303 Views)