Can i put my ps4 pvz gw 1 characters on the pvz gw 2? witch on xbox 1

by CMDR_Owl

Original Post

Can i put my ps4 pvz gw 1 characters on the pvz gw 2? witch on xbox 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

on the first garden warfare game i had unlocked like 85% of the characters but it was on ps4 but when the 2nd game came out i got it on my xbox instead is there any way i can put the progress from the first on the ps4 onto the 2nd one witch is on xbox? fwi this is not my primary account

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Re: Can i put my ps4 pvz gw 1 characters on the pvz gw 2? witch on xbox 1

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CMDR_Owl

As long as you used the same EA account for both PS4 and XB1 on the different games then you should be able to import characters from the mailbox.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the game and now it seems that there was a deadline to import by feb 2017? That kind of stinks. Probably wouldn't have purchased if I knew that was going to happen . Anyone have any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KissingBandit77

The character import function had a deadline due to technical limitations which couldn't be overcome.

The good news however is that the character import was just a shortcut for Players who also invested time in Garden Warfare 1; all of the GW1 characters are in GW2 and the ability to "import" them actually just unlocked them immediately for people who had them in the first game. You can still unlock all of the old characters which you are familiar with and used in the first game however the bad news of course is that you have to piece them together from Sticker Pack rewards all over again like you did in the first game.

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)