Broken Race (Impossible time limit with even best cars and perfect run through)

by J2red

Original Post

Broken Race (Impossible time limit with even best cars and perfect run through)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, Okay, This is about a broken race, I've have a goal to complete NFS and there's just one road block left in the way, everything else is done... [Mental Block] (With Ken) Is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to beat, I've tried all the games best cars and best tunes, both for drift, and for grip, including fully upgrading each of those vehicles as I'm now level 56, I've done this race (And Failed it) a few dozen times and I can't take it anymore, I'm a skilled player who can't even beat the level in speed mode, even if I didn't get the drift points, I still couldn't beat it even if points weren't involved, I come up a about 5 seconds short or so seconds after running even perfect run though while using nitrous and not hitting anything, I've finally given up on trying because mentally I can't handle this Mental Block anymore, I almost got so pissed I wanted to break something last night, today I tried again and same story, it just isn't possible, the time limit is unbeatable for me, what can be done? I bought a fully loaded Aventador thinking it would fix this, it made no difference whatsoever, I need actual help.

Message 1 of 1 (300 Views)