Re: Bought the Assault shortcut class, Hellriegel still locked

by TapouTony420

Original Post

Bought the Assault shortcut class, Hellriegel still locked

★★★ Newbie

Its all in the title. Just bought the Assault shortcut class on PS4 and it did not unlock the Hellriegel. What a rip off. Give me the gun, or give me my money back. 

Message 1 of 3 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude you wont get much help with an attitide like that lol, This is more or less a forum and ASKING for help, not COMMANDING, idiot lol

@sgt3way wrote:

Its all in the title. Just bought the Assault shortcut class on PS4 and it did not unlock the Hellriegel. What a rip off. Give me the gun, or give me my money back. 

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sgt3way

Have you tried restoring your licenses on your PS4?  If that does not work, you may have to actually purchase the weapon with warbonds still (I am not 100% since I have not actually purchased any shortcut kits).

As far as getting your money back, that will not happen here.  We are just a volunteer help forum with no access as such.  Not only that, but due to the fact you purchased it on the PSN Store, you would have to take up refunds with Sony / Playstation.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 3 (675 Views)