Re: Blackridge Rivals opponent matching issue

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Blackridge Rivals opponent matching issue

★ Guide

Since the beginning of BRR I'm facing with extremely (in my opinion) bad/wrong/horrible/unfair opponents matching, which was several times requested to FM and I see nobody conclude.

After every race, with any opponent which I lose and see her/his time, I cannot understand why I was matched to her/him - my personal best time is a lot worse. How can I compete with such player when at the beginning I am doomed to failure? I have the fastest regular car, tuned to the maximum of it's possibilities, Koenigsegg CCX (1053/1167 PR) - please keep in mind this, it will be helpful later in the request. The only reasonable conclusion would be some developer did not make the good work, forgot about something, etc. So please fix it, ASAP please, as it is an issue. Very huge issue.

The other problem is, related to the topic, since the last update, every day, I race about 3 to 5 times always with one of 2 players (nik and Mikey_M - screenshots attached), on the same track (Blizzard Run), never win, which best times are a lot better than mine. How it is happening? Why it is happening? Who from game creators made a mistake, or make a mistake? Please explain it to me, when I do not have faster than McLaren P1 or Ferrari LaFerrari. And of course, please fix it.

At the end, thank you for those new tracks, they're really nice, but why do I have to race one 5-times in a row? This and above issues are making the BRR boring. Please fix it also, by making it more miscellaneous.

Message 1 of 5 (1,244 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know this may not help your situation. In my view BRR is the worst part of this game.

For a long time I was convinced it was rigged by the developers, for exactly the reasons you mentioned. Until I started visiting these forums and found all the complaints about bots and cheats. I still think the opponent matching is * though!

Either way, I stopped racing in BRR because it was just making me angry. So now I just waste my time on harvesting components and $ with the same old boring races over and over again.

This game needs a serious overhaul!

Message 2 of 5 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Guide
I personally use the BRR just for rewards and to beat my records on time with the McLaren 650s, the rest is just boredom. From 8 seasons to this part
Message 3 of 5 (1,152 Views)

★ Guide

I still do not understand matching my 8 stages tuned McLaren 650S to tuned LaFerrari. EA, please explain it to me.

Message 4 of 5 (928 Views)

★ Apprentice

Match making in BRR is damn too bad. I'm currently using 858PR Dodge Daemon, which is currently not even 6 Star. And, they are constantly matching up me with Tuned CCX, which supposed to be at least 1050PR with 8 Star. I don't know this works.

Message 5 of 5 (869 Views)