Battlefront season pass playability

by geordieviking77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront season pass playability

★★★ Newbie
I've downloaded the season pass and associated individual dlc's for my son in his xbox one. Not an expert at the game by any means. He can play online gaming in the new 4 worlds but is there single player parts of the expansions he should be able to access. For instance when he goes into 'season pass' on the game home screen, the 4 expansion are there but no option to play in any of them - only the option to go 'back'. Any help would be great.
Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront season pass playability

Community Manager

@geordieviking77 Hi, I think there's a misunderstanding here. There's not really much in the way of single-player content with the expansions.

It basically involves using some of the heroes and weapons in the pre-existing single-player modes. 

If he can play all of the new worlds and use all of the online content it sounds like the Season Pass is working correctly. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (404 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefront season pass playability

Community Manager

@geordieviking77 Hi, I think there's a misunderstanding here. There's not really much in the way of single-player content with the expansions.

It basically involves using some of the heroes and weapons in the pre-existing single-player modes. 

If he can play all of the new worlds and use all of the online content it sounds like the Season Pass is working correctly. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)