Re: Battlefield 1 windows 10 keeps crashing "battlefield 1 has stopped work

by Mixa0389

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 windows 10 keeps crashing "BF 1 has stopped working"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The author of the original post is the only one to ever name any real video card, and nVIDIA has some terrible driver problems on all of their most recent gaming GPUs, but unless and until you personally either named your own full configuration, or specifically excluded yourself, you cannot pretend to being totally cooperative with the community here, and get all uppity when you were not. 

Message 11 of 57 (5,516 Views)

★★ Novice

after i downloaded the game works perfectly without errors. but last month the massage came that stop working.  I log out and clear the programdata and appdata and repair the game. the problem is same. after i format and installed windows 10 . the game started and works fine. after few days came the same problem, please help

the deleating of APPDATA and PROGRAMDATA not works anymore

Message 12 of 57 (5,374 Views)

★★ Novice

me too same. after reinstall the windows the game works for few days, again crashing

Message 13 of 57 (5,374 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Windows 10 keeps crashing "Battlefield 1 has stopped working"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I keep having to remind you people that the Internet doesn't give anyone any Superpowers whatsoever.  We don't read minds, we have no magic, mystic abilities, psychic talents, and aren't wizards.  Either cooperate with the Self-Help basis we operate on, or PLEASE don't ask your empty questions. 

Message 14 of 57 (5,373 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Win 10 keeps crashing "Battlefield 1 has stopped working"

★★★★★ Expert
Message 15 of 57 (5,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey

i had the same problem (Windows 10, game stopped working). I solved the problem, but dont know what helped for sure:

- i disabled origin in game

- disabled Xbox capture function

- im using the newest drivers

- repaired the game (downloaded 7,7 Gb data again)

- and this few easy steps for switching ACHI (http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2795928/switch-ide-ahci-windows.html) [had some chrome glitch, and this solved my chrome glitch too] 

Now game is smooth and i have fix 60 fps. I used win7 before, and had some serious fps problem in multiplayer mode.

ps: sorry about my bad english, i hope all of you understand what i wrote here, and you find it help full.

ps: pls note, im not experienced PC user. What i did is just read a lot of comment, and user solution.

Message 16 of 57 (5,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

try the memory thing. this * is happening to me and its very annoying... i seen an error earlier today with no memory or not enough memory.. im assuiming that the aystems settings fix is my issue. im about to reset and try

Message 17 of 57 (4,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have the same problem with my BF1 too! Newer see this problem early, but yesterday it happened with me. Any people who resolve that problem?? I think this happend when windows 10 automaticaly update. My config PC:

i5 2500k

16Gb DDR3

MSI GTX 970

SSD 60GB OCZ for Windows 10

2xHDD WD Black 1TB

HDD 250Gb for Games

Asus Essence STX soundcard

Windows 10 Version 1703 (KB4041676)

P.S. Ok i'm check and delete latest updates Windows and this now help me solved this problem)

P.S.S. It's working now! I just delete game and Origin and install all again. Now BF1 download at 42% and single career working. I think all game still work when 100% download because early it can't be run.

Message 18 of 57 (4,291 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. Recently bought Battlefield 1. Since the first startup been having the same issue. The game starts up no problem, I find and load a game, I can stand, aim, shoot, look around but as soon as I move a couple feet the screen goes black and a message “Battlefield 1 has stopped working” shows up. There was one time when I managed to play three games in a row but as soon as I rebooted the game the issue came back.
I did everything You listed and nothing worked.
Please help me out.

Message 19 of 57 (3,891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Literally having the exact same situation man, just recently bought the game, crashing when I'm in a game of conquest or whatever and when I'm about to join a game. Getting the exact same message as well, the frustrating "Battlefield 1 gas stopped working" error. Before I was able to play a couple games and now I literally just crash every time I try. I think listing my pc specs might be useless. but hey what the heck:

-Geoforce GTX 1070

-Intel core i5 6600k

-Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 Motherboard

-Crucial 8gb RAM

-WD blue 1tb hard drive

-Kingston 128 gb ssd

I would really appreciate the some help.

Message 20 of 57 (3,855 Views)