Re: Battlefield 1 told me I don't have the game to look into my stats but i do

by coconutfries

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 told me I don't have the game to look into my stats but i do

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It was alright before but now I can't see my stats and stuff and I couldn't even load into a game on multiplayer. I will provided the snap of the situation.

I'm running a GTX 960 2GB + 8 gig of ram + i3 core processor . I think I've bought my premium on the 12th or 13th of February . I ALSO HAD THE ACTUAL GAME BEFORE I VE BOUGHT PREMIUM D:

Message 1 of 10 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

This is a 99% player to player help forum.  EA official Support, use contact button at top of screen  to get to people who can actually see your account and make changes to it.  There may be a few EA employees hanging around here, but most aren't and you have a much better chance of fixing this quickly by contacting EA official help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (511 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Please help Frown

Message 2 of 10 (619 Views)

★★ Novice

anyone!!? D:

Message 3 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as you man. Im not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but I need some answers as well.

Message 4 of 10 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

i think it might had to do with the winter patch but im still waiting for answer 

Message 5 of 10 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Day 7 (its actually day 3)

Taking some note on how to play Battlefield 1 , it's 10:03 pm and I haven't gone to bed just yet. Still looking to findout about the secrets which lies between my thoughts and Battlefield itself. But before i can do that , i must  create a forum to simplify all my mistake of battlefield. IF my problems are gone , i will continue my research on the almighty secret which I therefore never forget to reply.

I gasp 

"fell on ground"

"hands up and face drowning with tears and boogers"

I NEED AN ANSWER BATTLEFIELD!

I JUST WANT TO LOOK INTO MY STATS AND NOT NOTICE HOW BAD I AM AT MAKING STORIES JUST BECAUSE I GOT BORED AND I M STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME BUT YA D:.

(end of chapter 36)

Message 6 of 10 (555 Views)

★ Novice

This is the same exact thing I had since the winter update. We need this to be solved I really want to know my stats and change my dog tags.

Message 7 of 10 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

anyone!?!?!?!?!

Message 8 of 10 (522 Views)

This is a 99% player to player help forum.  EA official Support, use contact button at top of screen  to get to people who can actually see your account and make changes to it.  There may be a few EA employees hanging around here, but most aren't and you have a much better chance of fixing this quickly by contacting EA official help.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 9 of 10 (512 Views)

★★ Novice

we will try thanks for that 

Message 10 of 10 (494 Views)