Battlefield 1 indian server

by hailcpy

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 indian server

★★★★★ Newbie

And now with the latest July update, Dice have posted that they made changes to the RSP (Rental server Porgram) by introducing latency soft -lock  which means that if a player is getting more that 100 ms ping they will be automatically kicked from the game and in India we get ping above 100ms only. This shows that DICE is not listening to us. And we should not expect servers in India or Singapore anytime soon. I am sorry to say this but DICE just ruined Battlefield 1 for the Indian players. If they dont do anything about this problem i will be asking for the refund.

Message 11 of 47 (1,536 Views)

Hero

The 100 ping limit is only for rented servers and the serveradmin have to manually turn it on. It most likely will not impact you very much.

I would recommend starting a petition and documenting your ping times in a single thread on the forums on battlefield.com - this is a technical forum where users help fellow users with technical issues, we don't have the power to create servers.

carbonic signature

Message 12 of 47 (1,524 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also face this latency issue, I'm a Indian battlefield 1player and my connection latency is between 140 to 150 so i can't had best experience please give some solutions. 

Message 13 of 47 (1,487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @nirajmistry2,

Sorry to hear that you are having High Ping issues as well.

However, have you tried opening the suggested Ports on your Router for Battlefield 1?

I found an Article that can guide you through how to do that:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Hi What is the status? I dont see any Indian server, nearest is hongkong with ping starting from 70 -150. Its not playable

I want to buy Premium but P server shows higher ping >150. Fix it and I will upgrade to premium

Message 15 of 47 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes you are right this is a very serious issue but dice or ea not getting this problem seriously
Message 16 of 47 (1,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@iluminatethesky@I do every steps you mentioned below and every port i open in my router but still facing this latency issue, i think dice or ea plant the Indian server for Indian battlefield players for better gaming experience, this is the big reason for not sold more battlefield game in India so plz do something on i

-Thank you

@13ANSHU@aIRETROPAL@sandhuwarrio7this people also facing this problem 

Message 17 of 47 (1,425 Views)

★★ Novice

i am not buying premium until they put some servers in india for BF1

Message 18 of 47 (1,389 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still getting 215 ping. Latency too high.

Wtf is EA doing? The game is unplayable for us Indians.

PLEASE MAKE LOCAL SERVERS FOR US INDIANS.

Message 19 of 47 (1,362 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes you are right please do some thing @ea @Dice
Message 20 of 47 (1,359 Views)