Battlefield 1 dissapeared from PSN!

by Kelerist

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 dissapeared from PSN!

★ Novice
Hi. I live in Ukraine and couple of weeks ago battlefield 1 siddenly dissapeared from PS store. It was on sale, so I's going to buy it, but I didn't find the game. All additional content is still in store, but there is no game. I have been waiting for official information, neither EA nor PSN didn't react. I'd like to know the reason why it was removed.
Message 1 of 10 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 dissapeared from PSN!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Kelerist 

I am really sorry for those issues with Battlefield 1. Right now we advice all our users, encountering this issue, to buy our games from Trusted Retailers.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (791 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Kelerist,

Im sorry to hear that, but I´m afraid that you have to contact Sony because of this.

I don´t think that EA is responsible for removing BF1 from your local PSN store.

Maybe these links may help you:

https://www.sony.ua/

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ you have to choose a language here, I couldn´t find the Ukraine.

Good luck and please keep us updated Standard smile

Message 2 of 10 (645 Views)

@KeleristDon't try so hard, the first login to your PSN binding mailbox, buy the game if you are successful, you will receive the email, as long as you have this email, you can find PSN customer service response to this problem

Message 3 of 10 (624 Views)

Hello @Kelerist 

I am really sorry for those issues with Battlefield 1. Right now we advice all our users, encountering this issue, to buy our games from Trusted Retailers.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 10 (792 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi we don't have any Trusted Retailers from that list, so it is imposible to buy Battlefield 1 in Ukraine for now.

Message 5 of 10 (550 Views)

Hello @KChernenk0 

Can you see other EA titles, like FIFA 18, in PS Store? I will forward this thread to our experts to take a closer look.

Cheers,

Archi   

Archi.png
Message 6 of 10 (542 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, I've gotten an update on this. FIFA, Madden and NHL have been re-added to the store. 

As for the other titles we are working with Sony to get them re-added but don’t have confirmed dates at this time.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 10 (529 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, @EA_Archi!

Yep, FIFA 18 is avaliable. 

Message 8 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David @EA_Archi do you have any updates?

Message 9 of 10 (459 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KChernenk0 wrote:

@EA_David @EA_Archi do you have any updates?

@KChernenk0 Can you please check your store for Battlefield 1? As far as I know, some Ukrainian players reported that they can see Battlefield 1 in their store again.

Thanks!

Message 10 of 10 (443 Views)