Re: Battledfield 1 Ping Issue

by JBaggzio

Original Post

Battledfield 1 Ping Issue

★★★ Newbie

For whatever reason whenever I'm playing Battlefield 1 on PC my ping will just sky rocket randomly throughout the match. It's not playable at all as it can go upto anywhere between 300 to 900 ping for seemingly no reason. All of my other games work fine online but for whatever reason Battlefield never works properly. Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @JBaggzio

Restart your connection

Cold booting your router and device will completely reset your internet connection, which often helps with connection problems.

1.Power off your router completely for 60 seconds, then switch it back on.
2.Restart your device.
If you're on a console, cold boot it by powering it down completely and disconnecting it from the mains. Wait 2 minutes and then plug it back in and restart.
3.After restart, try connecting to your game.

Check your wired or wireless connection

If you're playing on a wireless connection, try connecting your device directly to your router and seeing if your connection improves.

If your connection is far better when you're wired, we recommend you stay connected that way.
If it's not practical for you to use a wired connection, or if you cannot connect to your router with a cable, you may need to look in to changing your wireless channel to reduce wireless interference from other networks nearby.

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The issue with that is as I said everything else works perfectly. For example I exited a game of battlefield on something like 750 ping and then went to rainbow six and had a perfect connection. It's almost like it's a Battlefield/Origin specific issue with my connection rather than my connection itself if you get what I'm saying.
Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)