Banned

by lavisto26

Original Post

Re: Why my nba mobile account banned with out any mistake ?

EA Staff

Hello all,

I merged a few threads here.

Please see the following post for instructions on how to dispute your ban: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NBA-Mobile-Banned-Accounts/m-p/5983656#M611

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 121 of 144 (2,441 Views)

My account is banned.

★★★ Newbie
Please help me my account is banned.. Please recover my account.. Mikel lvl50 85over cleveland logo thankyou
Message 122 of 144 (2,430 Views)

Banned for no reason on NBA Live Mobile

★★★ Newbie

Just went on NBA Live Mobile and got banned for no reason I can think of. I was logged in with google. [edit: email address removed] contact me as soon as possible and try to fix this so I can play again

Message 123 of 144 (2,419 Views)

Re: My account is banned.

EA Staff

@mhikel14 and @Abdulwali11

Merged your threads here.

Please see the following post for info on how to dispute your ban: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NBA-Mobile-Banned-Accounts/m-p/5983656#M611

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 124 of 144 (2,427 Views)

NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

★★★ Newbie
Sorry about my english language
My nba live account is blocked i swear i dont do anything any cheat hack i do not anything please guys help me
Message 125 of 144 (2,413 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

EA Staff

Hello all,

If you are trouble accessing your account, as a first thing please try just logging in again.  

Should the error remain, please check the error messages below and proceed as advised:

• If you get the error message "Sorry, but the account you are attempting to use has been banned", please contact us under lets_talk@ea.com by following this article.
  • If you get the error message "Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for NBA Live Mobile", please try resetting your router or switching to a different network before logging in again.

Thank you,

- Kristi

Message 126 of 144 (12,502 Views)

Re: (NBA Live Mobile) Can't play any game

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue with galaxy amp 2...mine says "stretching" and if it does go past that it says resource download error. Did you get this issue solved...would appreciate any help
Message 127 of 144 (2,401 Views)

Banned account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
First of all, I already know that I'm supposed to send an email to fix this. BUT I already sent one.
You might be asking, so why are you here?
My account was banned accidentally, and when I got an answer it was for Madden Mobile. I don't even play that game and I think you commited a mistake. Here are the captures
Message 128 of 144 (2,407 Views)

Banned

★ Novice
Im just playing a while ago.. then suddenly i close the app and i open it then suddenly is says there my account is banned
Message 129 of 144 (2,376 Views)

LOGIN PROBLEMS!! HELP!!

★★★ Newbie

I can't seem to login into my account despite trying to login using other phones. Whenever the pages starts up, the app crashes. I've been login in using my facebook account. While my friends can still login into their account using my phone Frown 

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Message 130 of 144 (2,376 Views)