Banned wrongfully

by Xbrodrick92x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned wrongfully

★★★ Newbie

I was banned yesterday on EA sports for botting the auction block?    I get banned for something that never happened and spent countless money on that account

Message 1 of 9 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned wrongfully

Community Manager

@jkgfffr44@Xbrodrick92x

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,181 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same exact thing happend to me and now I'm stuck in the hole 700$ on this account without the account it's bs acct: thefeins342
Message 2 of 9 (878 Views)

Community Manager

@jkgfffr44@Xbrodrick92x

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey man i seen you guys around , maybe played a few times and yeah same here ... Spent money on my team and i got banned .....still waiting for a reply..Good luck to you guys!!!

Message 4 of 9 (838 Views)

★★★ Novice
I’ve been locked out of my account since 9/22/2017 after purchasing $433 worth of Madden points for MUT 18. When I downloaded the digital copy the night Madden 18 was released I had trouble getting into my account so I created a new one under email address [edit: email address removed] the next day EA helped me get into my original account. Apparently I was banned by the Game Studio and can’t get any kind of reason why or for how long. I’ve repeatedly called EA and have repeatedly waited for a response from the TOS team but I’m never given any answers or sent any emails regarding this issue. I’ve NEVER bought coins, dc glitched, dashboarded this is my first year to ever play Madden MUT. I have now missed out on the last 3 Twitch Prime players, weekend league rewards etc.

I want a refund. This is disrespectful.
Message 5 of 9 (737 Views)

Can someone please look into why my account got suspended please.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I recieved a free digital download copy of Madden 18 from a friend who recieved it earl from his MUT Rewards but had already pre-ordered the GOAT edition (attached). Initially at release I had trouble getting into my account so I made a new account because it was too late at night (release) to call and get help, later that day on 8/25 EA actually helped me get into my original EA account.

My account was disabled on 9/22/2017. It’s been 648 hours since my account was disabled and I have never recieved any emails from TOS Team AT ALL. I never even got an initial email regarding even why it was being disabled. I’ve attached Madden Point receipt purchases up to 9/15/2017. I’ve spent $439.88 in MUT Points from 8/25-9/15, my win lose record h2h is 78 wins 75 losses. Can anyone even check the IP logs to see if my IP address was logged in from another location? 648 hours and NO response from TOS.

HELLLLLLLP

I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.

Message 6 of 9 (711 Views)

Re: Can someone please look into why my account got suspended please.

Community Manager

@Str8Ch33zN

Images removed from your post as personal information was shown. Please do not post personal information on this public forum. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 9 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Offensive comment removed - Admin.]

Message 8 of 9 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Thread locked.

barry.png
Message 9 of 9 (645 Views)