Re: Bad servers

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Bad servers

★★★ Newbie
My battlefield 1 servers have been empty for the past 3 months, but I've been able to join quick match games or join my platoon. What's wrong with the servers?
Message 1 of 6 (527 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SickSuperRio What is your platform?  As I understand you are talking about public servers or about your own servers ?  Have you tried this Connection Troubleshooting https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ ?

Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on Xbox one. I've done everything. I've reinstalled the game, cleared my mac, hard reset my Xbox, and have made sure it is currently updated.
Message 3 of 6 (500 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SickSuperRio

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 1. Thank you for providing us with information on the troubleshooting steps, you have taken so far. Can you try now to open corresponding TCP ports, as described in this article here? Keep us updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (483 Views)

@SickSuperRio wrote:
I'm playing on Xbox one. I've done everything. I've reinstalled the game, cleared my mac, hard reset my Xbox, and have made sure it is currently updated.

Have you reset your server browser options to default and tried searching again?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @SickSuperRio,

Sorry to hear about these issues you're experiencing.

Have you tried the steps that @EA_Archi has provided for you?

Seems like this would be an acceptable solution if you are unable to find any Servers.

Also, I would check your Firewall, and make sure it is not blocking any connections for Battlefield 1.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Thanks Standard smile