BF4 ERROR Game disconnected: client closed down connection.

by dirkvdburgt

Original Post

Re: BF4 ERROR Game disconnected: client closed down connection.

★★★★ Novice

hey i have the same problem disabling network discovery from sharing options did the trick for me. but after couple of days it started to plague me all over again.

i am really done with one hour conversations with the help desk, i will wait for a fix.

Message 21 of 59 (12,336 Views)

★★★ Novice

What the hell EA!!!

I payed so much for this game????

And with all the trying to fix your stupid mistakes, I have nearly depleated my internet cap!

This is really pathetic...

Please bring out smaller and focused updates that actually fix the damn problems!

Please!

Message 22 of 59 (12,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it's like only a few seconds into the server I get disconnected with a black screen, YAY!

Message 23 of 59 (12,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I also cannot connect to any multiplayer server. Week ago it just worked fine but not enymore. Confusedmileysad:

Message 24 of 59 (12,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also being disconnected and getting black screen after about 10 seconds of the game launching... Campaign works fine, Multiplayer fail..

Message 25 of 59 (12,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i get this before the game even starts, very annoyingConfusedmileysad:

Message 26 of 59 (12,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guys check this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMB4FTqziqw

Had the same connexion issue and now seems this works perfectly !

Cheers

Message 27 of 59 (11,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to go to test Range and then minimize it and then you can join a server.

Message 28 of 59 (11,732 Views)

★★ Novice

It might work, but that is the stupidest $4!L I have ever seen. Anytime a software company pulls something like this call them on it. Your network is built around certain standards that are excepted among the industry. If everything else on your network and PC works then they need to fix their software.

Now dont get me started on the expansion set being released for a non-existed console weeks before the PC version or before fixing bugs on the current platforms...

Message 29 of 59 (11,483 Views)

★ Novice

spent too long trying to sort this out now and getting nowhere, a reinstall of punkbuster reduced my actual game time from 10 seconds in and a black loading screen to not even connecting YAY!  so now im £40 down with 25GB worth of absolute garbage and wasted hours of my life i will never get back!

i mean whats the point in a flipping PUBLIC BETA if not to fix all the issues early adopters have? i didn't download the beta but i sure wish i had of done because i wouldn't have payed for this crap tbh.

FAO EA:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

Message 30 of 59 (11,437 Views)