BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

by ShooterJay90

Original Post

Re: Missing Multiplayer Privileges on XB1

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mantasem

Can you try to reset the console? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know if this fixes your issue.

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png
Message 41 of 309 (8,364 Views)

Re: BF1 on XB1 Missing Multiplayer Privileges

★★★ Newbie
Yea I have the same issue, I preordered my Xbox 1 with the bundle that comes with the green console with 1 terabyte. I finished the campaign but I get the same message when I try to play online
Message 42 of 309 (8,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I feel you, I've had the same issue for days! I will no longer be purchasing anything EA from now on. I've always had issues
Message 43 of 309 (8,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
They will continue to win the worst company of the year award, for many more years to come!
Message 44 of 309 (8,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue and have never had it before, not even on the beta; it has happened completely at random. My age settings are correct and my gold membership does not need renewal. This is only occurring on bf1 I can play other games such as fifa and gears of war just fine. GT: MCFC Maestro

Message 45 of 309 (8,318 Views)

★★ Novice
Same! I got to the link and it doesn't exist and I pre prefers the reg edition. My friend got it on the disk and he says it works... is the problems just for the downloaded version from Xbox store?!
Message 46 of 309 (8,313 Views)

★★★ Novice
still down in Egypt 3 days

Message 47 of 309 (8,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem is not just with dloaded version. We have purchased disc and having same issue. Hardline plays just fine with same xbox live gold account and gamer tag BajaPanda04 but missing multiplayer priveleges still exists in BF1. So frustrating. Bought that game the DAY IT CAME OUT and haven't been able to play online yet, only campaign. Please fix this soon!

Message 48 of 309 (8,298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I reset my console and still no luck. Going to Gamestop today to get a refund.
Message 49 of 309 (8,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was able to play for a few days after buying the game, it just started thia "missing multiplayer privileges " message. Have you EA types figured out whats wrong yet?
Message 50 of 309 (8,256 Views)