Re: BF1 Mouse cursor issue

by Iceghostg

Original Post

BF1 Mouse cursor issue

★★★ Novice

BF1 working fine yesterday..

Tried playing today and no mouse cursor on startup page... Keyboard was working fine so quit the game and tried repairing the game but didn't solve the problem... Tried reinstall the game but still no mouse cursor... Double check that the Origin in game was not turn on since i never use it before... Reinstall mouse driver and works fine on BF4.... 

Please Help me to resolve this issue as i love this game alot since beta...

Thanks alot

Message 1 of 10 (10,785 Views)

★★ Novice

Same updated to the new nvidia drivers and as of this morning no mouse icon ingame menu's

Message 2 of 10 (10,719 Views)

★★★ Novice
Try changing the setting from full screen to window border less setting... that solve the issue temporary as i search and found out that the latest nivida Driver still can't support BF1....
Message 3 of 10 (10,696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

How about, "When using the Mouse to shoot, the gun in planes and vehicles shoots :SLOW:, and locks-up the Steering ability when Left-clicking!

That about the same thing?

Message 4 of 10 (9,796 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Geforce drivers are going to be more generic than this particular problem normally is.  Typically, an extra input of some sort is conflicting, like a racing wheel, an extra game controller, or a graphics pad that needs to be unplugged. 

Message 5 of 10 (9,791 Views)

★ Novice

Have that problem too. Either no mouse cursor or the blue windows loading coursor or the window resize cursor

Message 6 of 10 (9,771 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

FOund the problem and corrected it!

Seems that the XBox one Controller in BF1 has an "Override Setting" for the "AXIS Controls!"

Delete all "Axix Controls" for the "Gamepad" if you are using the, "Custom Settings " for your Xbox controller.

Leave, "W S D A", Leave all the "Mouse Axis" Settings, but make sure their is, "Not two AXIS Setting on the SAME LINE! for Eash AXIS Control!"

This causes a "CONFLICT" that cannot be overridden by the BF1 Origin Program!

Get it yet?

The root cause is, "More than ONE, Soccer ball AXIS CONTROL, trying on the same AXIS!

Make sure there is only One Soccer ball axis control for each funtion you want in ANY LINE! NO Doubles or Triple control Axis's like BF3/4!, This game has "Specific assigned Functions it seems, with no Variables allowed!

Get it?
Took a Six pack to figure this one out!

BTW what made it "INCREDIBLY TOUGH TO FIGURE THIS OUT!, is the LACK OF A TEST SERVER, similar to Battlefield4!

Had to figure this one out, "In a game while it was running!, to deciper what was working and Not working with each "Keystroke/Axis/Controler Button, change......

Message 7 of 10 (9,765 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope...found the answer, and put it in this "thread"

Message 8 of 10 (9,763 Views)

★ Novice

I switched game video settings from full screen to windowed and it fixed no mouse.

Message 9 of 10 (9,575 Views)

★★ Novice

I have found that Turning off Origin in game in the origin application settings fixed my issue -but I cannot receive invites for games anymore only send them out.

Message 10 of 10 (8,672 Views)