BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

by LoneWolf_ROU

Original Post

Re: BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

★★★ Novice

Midway through December and medals are STILL bugged! What the heck is DICE doing?! 

It's bad enough that they punish people with jobs by placing a time limit on the already constricted 5 random medals that you can only work on one at a time but then they leave it bugged for MONTHS!

Play your way my ***

Message 81 of 101 (1,473 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still an issue for me. Some medals that I've previously achieved reset to nothing or partly achieved.

What I'd dearly like to know is: when this is finally fixed, will I get all my medals back?

Message 82 of 101 (1,445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine keep resetting so I have to re-do each one.. still..
Message 83 of 101 (1,363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm still having an issue with the medals.. what's the deal
Message 84 of 101 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya i have too

Message 85 of 101 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Already on the list to get patched back in Nov of last year.... what a load of *.  Is it going to take you a year to fix this bug?!?!? Longer maybe?  I would never have bought this game if I knew one of the bigger features did not work at all.  I keep getting repeats of the same medals and it marks me as not completing them at the reset even if I have.  I wish I could get my money back for this poorly designed game.  Looking through these bug reports I see you mark the issue as solved over and over when it's not solved... guess that's just to fool people into buying a broken game.  

Never again EA, never again battlefield.

Message 86 of 101 (1,290 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the issue now ,too. Since 1 1/2 weeks aprox.

Message 87 of 101 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There seems to be some problems with the medals occasionally. Sometimes they load, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they highlight which ones you've already got, and sometimes they don't. Usually you get to see which ones you've already got when the games matching you up, as the progress bars indicate this, and then, when a so called match is made in heaven, and the game's loading, it's all down to memory and guesswork again when it comes to selecting the ones you haven't got, especially if you suddenly have a change of heart. For me the most frustrating thing is being re-issued medals that you were on the verge of cracking with all the boxes ticked bar one, and then you go for that one thinking, 'thank heavens for that, that one was a tough nut to crack given the timescale; only for it to be reset upon selection. My tip is go for the tough ones at the start of the week and if times on your side, go for the easy ones after. All in all things seem to be getting better after the update but I'd like to read comments on which ones you think are tough, and why, and maybe how things could be improved?

Message 88 of 101 (1,148 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Medal system yeah is a 7 day process . So after 7 days will be able to reset automatically
Message 89 of 101 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get this too.
Message 90 of 101 (1,116 Views)