by LoneWolf_ROU

Original Post

Re: BAttlefield 1 medals bug!!!

★ Novice

Still not working!!!! Same bug here!!

Message 41 of 101 (2,148 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I tried a quick work around on the PS4. Before the match loads go into your weekly medals. Choose the medal you want to track and exit out of the medals quickly and enter the battlepack menu and stay there until the match starts and don't go back into the medals until you have finished collecting it or you want to changed medals. What I found is staying in the tracked medals menu or going back and looking at the medals causes the medals to revert back to last week's. If you revert to last week's you have to close the application and go back in and start again.
Message 42 of 101 (2,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You can tell if you are successful if you can see a medal being tracked. If you get the "no medal" then you have to close the game and restart it.
Message 43 of 101 (2,115 Views)

★ Guide

I have had the same set of medals for 2 weeks now, please DICE get us a fix Frown

Message 44 of 101 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's still happening now. I really hope they sort it out soon so I can enjoy playing the game more.
Message 45 of 101 (1,903 Views)

★★ Novice

Still happening. Made a ticket, they closed it as solved....

Cancelled my Origin Access subscription.

Message 46 of 101 (1,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This problem is not solved on PC for me.

I had that problem since day 1 and still have it. My medals refresh every week but when entering a game the medal are replaced by some older ones.

Indeed, lots of management mistakes ongoing at EA games.

These issues should not even be there when selling the game.

The gaming industry is getting lazier and lazier... They don't finish game properly on every aspect (gameplay, menus, stats, cloud backup, environment and this is not exhaustive list of bugs/problems. They are much more focused on marketing and business than on quality... Wait what? I already hear that we have a DLC ready behind the BF1 director's desk... Keep you posted!  Frown

Message 47 of 101 (1,758 Views)

★ Novice

this was working in last last week but now it isnt working anymore

Message 48 of 101 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So far this has worked for me on ps4. whenever it changed back to last weeks medals, I turn my connection off and back on through the ps4 settings while still in the game. hit square to reconnect to EA servers and then it has the current weeks medals and they actually stay there. this just works for me so far.

Message 49 of 101 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Followed Filthy methods on PS4. Worked for me. If you log in and still have last week medals, do what Filthy did and you know you get it right when you log back on and it shows no medals tracked
Message 50 of 101 (1,609 Views)