Re: Autoage for "active household only" = Autoage on?

by eunhone1

Original Post

Autoage for "active household only" = Autoage on?

★ Novice

I see others have been experiencing this problem as well.

I have my auto age non-played sims box unchecked, and they don't age which is working.

I have my auto age played sims as "active household only", however it does not work and all played households age and I also find them even doing other things or being at a different location from where I left them. I even have autonomy off as well.

Am I the one who is bad with English here? Because last time I checked, active households are not households that I'm not playing. I feel like Autoage played sims: yes is basically the same as "active household only" at this point.

I know if there was a way to not age sims that are not "ACTIVE" without turning of Autoage, this problem would have been sold in 2014 and other... I don't know couple hundreds of Sims 4 players wouldn't be experiencing the same problem as well.

But please help. They may have autoage on or off only at this point bc its just exactly the same with "active household only" at this point.

Message 1 of 3 (5,968 Views)

I think active might mean played households. They're active as your played households.

However you can choose to turn this off, when you click on an active household (the ones with an green Plumbob) choose these options:

Manage2.png

Then you get this screen, when you click the Plumbob it will turn off the household as active.

unplayed.png

The communication might be a little vague about what 'active' means.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (5,953 Views)

★ Novice

I am aware that there is that option, but if I do that and I have kids in my household, their things like responsibility, or emotional control resets, or just changes on their own. For example, if I maxed the emotion control and problem solving, it is changed when I mark as unplayed and revisit them.

And can I also ask what the actual difference is between autoage on and active household only? Because isn't there a separate option for non-played sims to age?

Message 3 of 3 (5,931 Views)