Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

by p2veen

Original Post

Re: Auction House Is Currently Unavailable...

Community Manager

@No1WorldGamer4ev

We did perform maintenance on the game but we are now looking into some residual issues and that investigation will take some time.

Apologies for any inconvenience while we sort this out.

barry.png
Message 21 of 31 (2,488 Views)

★★ Novice
Community manager, I hope your team will fix it soon. People care because this is a fun game to play, and it takes so long to collect coins and play.
Message 22 of 31 (2,488 Views)

★★ Novice
You know what.... I have been sending the same issue to the customer service. They said the developer put a sauction on my account manually, and they don't have authority to remove it. I kept asking what I had done. They said I had involved in coin farming, and I don't even know what that is. I said this is a bug, or a hacker as I just play the game. And they did not listen, and they kept telling to wait, and to try this and that. I think they will just keep us stuck with this issue. I don't know why... and if you don't see me again.... they probably should have banned me from telling the truth on this forum. Please check my attached photo captured from the email that they sent and cannot assist further. If you don't believe me, try to ask them yourself. Again, I might not reply you if they ban me. However, when you find out this truth, please tell others on the Internet. I am very pissed that they do this to us for no reason. Have a good one.....
Message 23 of 31 (2,474 Views)

Re: My Bids Unavailable

★★ Novice
You know what.... I have been sending the same issue to the customer service. They said the developer put a sauction on my account manually, and they don't have authority to remove it. I kept asking what I had done. They said I had involved in coin farming, and I don't even know what that is. I said this is a bug, or a hacker as I just play the game. And they did not listen, and they kept telling to wait, and to try this and that. I think they will just keep us stuck with this issue. I don't know why... and if you don't see me again.... they probably should have banned me from telling the truth on this forum. Please check my attached photo captured from the email that they sent and cannot assist further. If you don't believe me, try to ask them yourself. Again, I might not reply you if they ban me. However, when you find out this truth, please tell others on the Internet. I am very pissed that they do this to us for no reason. Have a good one.....
Message 24 of 31 (2,474 Views)

Auction House NBA LIVE Mobile

★★★ Novice

Auction house keeps giving error message (AUCTION HOUSE NOT AVAILABLE) when trying to get bids back after losing a bid. Currently have over 40 players and over 1 Million coins being held hostage because of this error. Anyone else experience this please advise.

Message 25 of 31 (2,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

1.5 MILLION held HOSTAGE here going on 3 DAYS?

Message 26 of 31 (2,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

So we are now in August and same issue is happening. Is this ever going to be resolved? Game is about to reset in less than 1 month and still Nothing!!! 

Message 27 of 31 (2,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

My ID190951257

Message 28 of 31 (1,837 Views)

★ Novice

Auction house is down for me too. Is this bug known at EA and are you guys working on it?

Message 29 of 31 (1,806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA shut it down for the weekend and possibly for the early part of this coming week.

ea.png

Message 30 of 31 (1,783 Views)