Re: Auction House, For No Reason

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Auction House, For No Reason

★ Novice

EA can you pleas help me, i've been banned for two weeks now, i wasn't told why. I know for a fact that i didn't violate any terms of service, i buy packs, and grind solos like every one else, but for some reason my auction house/trades have been locked off, but i can still play online. i can also still buy packs, which is crazy because the players i have i can't put them on the auction block because it's locked off. my psn email is [edit: email address removed], my personal email is [edit: email address removed], and my EA name is FAIRYTAIL727, my EA EMAIL IS [edit: email address removed].

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Community Manager

@Fairytail727

This is a public forum so posting your email address is not a great idea.

As for the action we have taken against your account, the only way to address that is to go through he procedure at the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)

★ Novice

I checked how many hours i have been banned for, and it said 10 days (240) hours on Friday March 22 from an email i received, but i was banned the week before i received the email, so i know it's been over 10 days since my ban, and i was wondering if you could find out why I'm still unable to get into my auction house, because i know for a fact that my ban should been over by now.

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

Community Manager

@Fairytail727

The email on March 22nd was regarding a second, separate ten day suspension.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)