Re: Assault Class Rank 50 or am I??

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Assault Class Rank 50 or am I??

★★★ Apprentice

I was pretty sure I'd ranked up to level 50 with assault class but am now slightly perplexed.  The end of game screen shows me as level 50 yet the soldier screens/companion app don't show the same and I'm pretty sure I'm not ranking up any further either!

I don't have the Rank 50 Medal either?

Anyone else having the same issue or come across it?

Message 1 of 12 (718 Views)

@scoobymandan

This "End of Round" screen showing Ranks, got added later with a small UI Update.

For some reason it shows the wrong Ranks for a few players what i heard so far.

So you better check that what it shows in the Match when you costumize you'r Soldier. That should be the right Rank!

Not sure but i think also the Rank what you see in the Main menue under "Weapon and Gadgets" should be the right Rank.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 12 (699 Views)

★ Novice
Aye, I figured that was the case. I'll step back into assault shoes and check to see if I'm still levelling up when playing.
Message 3 of 12 (692 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @scoobiemandan

I am really sorry for this confusion with your rank progression.  What platform are you on? Have you restarted your PC/Console? Reinstalling Battlefield 1 completely can also fix this. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 12 (684 Views)

@scoobiemandan

Glad if i could clear that for you.

See you on the Battlefield, Assault! Wink

Greets,
Travis

Message 5 of 12 (680 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!  No, I haven't restarted the console (PS4) or reinstalled the game.  I shall try this next and keep you updated.

Message 6 of 12 (673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It appears that it didn't actually work Travis.  I am certainly not levelling up, seems the stats are stuck on level 47 and going no further!  Like I said, I'm pretty sure I HAD ranked up to level 50.  I'll try that which has been suggested above and see if that cures the issue.

Message 7 of 12 (672 Views)

@scoobymandan

Can you share screenshots of the different views from you'r Assault level?
From In-game and also from Main menue "Weapon & Gadgets" section.

Cause i remember the issue what i had, that the In-game level bar wasn't moving but you still got XP.

Greets,
Travis

Message 8 of 12 (663 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem,

I have this with the Tank Class and Medic class both of which I got to 10 and continued to play before they added the rank 50 to classes. Ever since rank 50 has been added these 2 show a different class level at the End of round screen then they did in the class screen. My class screen for Medic currently shows 48 in-game under the Weapons & Gadgets, but the rank bar has stopped moving and the end round shows I have already reached 50, it's been a week and continuing to play the medic has not progressed the rank.

Message 9 of 12 (657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I reinstalled yesterday and although the in game screen still shows rank 50 I did actually rank up to 48 whilst playing! At least I now know I am ranking up!
Message 10 of 12 (649 Views)