Re: App is crashing

by BPRDHB

Original Post

App is crashing

★★ Novice

App is still crashing, 

What if I am in a ranked match and app crashes. 

This counts as a lost star in my rank. 

Would you consider to fix it ? 

Message 1 of 3 (551 Views)

★★ Guide

This is how the crashing first started happening to me. Then it crept in to other areas of the game. I reported all the issues to EA, and so far all they've done is reply, by passing the buck, giving the run around.. But never actually addressing the issue. They ask for info, if you've done this or that.. But nothing to actually rectify the issue, admit the problem is their game has issues. 

I suggest everyone reports the problems with the game to EA, so that they actually do something about the problems. 

Message 2 of 3 (539 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@saintlydevilis wrote:

This is how the crashing first started happening to me. Then it crept in to other areas of the game. I reported all the issues to EA, and so far all they've done is reply, by passing the buck, giving the run around.. But never actually addressing the issue. They ask for info, if you've done this or that.. But nothing to actually rectify the issue, admit the problem is their game has issues. 

I suggest everyone reports the problems with the game to EA, so that they actually do something about the problems. 

Yes, people should report the issues they are having, however, let's keep them contained in threads similar in nature, not creating a dozen threads on the same thing.

BPRD

Message 3 of 3 (519 Views)